Friday, March 23, 2012

Show & Tell Friday!


Do you have that one item in your closet that you feel goes with anything & everything? Mine is a purple 3/4 length sweater. I found it at Goodwill for $3, maybe less. It's been ages since I bought it & if I ever find another that is similar I will snatch it up in a heartbeat! Here are a few pictures of me in one of my favorite pieces of clothing. It fits in my purse, it's a color but typically neutral enough to wear with most of my outfits & it's comfortable... AND I bought it for $3 or less! 

My family minus my sister, we were on our way to see her perform in the musical Chicago!

A day trip to Apalachicola for some oysters with my parents!


With sweet friends at a local gelato place in Wake Forest, NC... may it rest in peace. :(
As you can see I wear this sweater all the time for all sorts of events. Stacy & Clinton would either applaud my layering technique or criticize me for wearing a secondhand sweater all the time. Whatever- I love it, I'm comfortable, & it was in my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment