Friday, March 16, 2012

Show & Tell Friday!

Whoa... 2 posts in one day!? Crazy. Well I couldn't let Friday pass by without sharing one of my favorite thrift store finds! So this one is for you Jennifer, you asked & here you go.

Jennifer noticed my giraffe print chair when I posted this picture of my delicious iced coffee.
Nathan & I found this chair on our honeymoon! Yes we thrifted on our honeymoon... man, I love my husband.
We found it at a Goodwill for $15.
The fabric is really dated & doesn't go with our decor at all...
But the basics of this chair are cute & comfortable. We saw the potential!
I love me some throws, so I had this one laying around & decided it would be fun for a while. It's such a comfortable chair!
Eventually I will recover the cushions; it looks super easy because they're pretty much two large pillows. For now I will keep it like this!
$15 for a great chair! Why would I ever spend more?

No comments:

Post a Comment