Friday, March 2, 2012

Show & Tell Friday

It's Friday! Today's Show & Tell find is one of my favorites. So I didn't actually buy this chair. I saved it's life! It was headed to the dumpster & I snagged it. 

I wish I had taken a before picture... but imagine with me a unloved brown chair with hideous fabric. *AND is smelled weird*
Now check out my green chair!

Fabric- $7 & Spray Paint-$4= $11 for my fabulous chair!
 My dear friend Sarah helped me sew a pillow like shape to cover the back since the back is totally exposed. I love how it turned out! It now resides in our guest room but it has lived in many places. And our friend Kacie calls it "her chair"... it is pretty comfortable!


So there you have it! I love finding things & then making them beautiful in our home! What have you found that you love?

2 comments:

  1. Love the chair!!! And yes, you should have put before pictures as well as gone in depth of how you re-upholstered it...because I would like to know. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my chair. ;)

    It's the only place I'd ever sit when visiting you lovely ladies! And I love that its the feature on today's Show & Tell.

    ReplyDelete