Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birthday Recap!

Today is my birthday(for a few more minutes anyway). It was my first birthday as Mrs. Price! I suppose I should celebrate 25... because well, now I can rent a car! (whoohoo?) It was actually a really fun and chill (chilly) Saturday. 

First we celebrated at 12am with a cupcake! A mini cupcake from Gigi's which Nathan brought home for me. It was DELISH. 
I got to sleep in & then we went to lunch with some of our dear friends! We went to Girasole, my favorite restaurant & where we had our wedding reception! 

Sweet friends!

Bestie! There is no telling how many many pictures we have together!


I just love these two girls!
After we finished our scrumptious lunch we headed back home for a little afternoon nap... I'm getting old people... I need my sleep!
Then we were off to the Hurricanes vs. FL Panthers Hockey game. Hockey is such a fun sport to watch. A big THANK YOU to Brian & Melissa Boucher for the tickets!
It was a fun time. We led the game the entire time... until 7 minutes were left & the Panthers tied it up. We went into overtime... then we went into a shoot out! It was my first one! Sadly, we lost. It was still a super fun time.
All in all, today was great! I feel very loved & very blessed to have lived on this earth for 25 years. I hope I get another 25... and maybe another 25 after that too! Thank you to everyone who made today so special AND a special thanks to my loving Mom & Dad for caring for me & bringing me into this this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment