Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our 1st Valentine's Day

Crazy. This is my first Valentine's Day with Nathan! Not just as husband & wife but as a couple! You see we began dating in Dec. of 2010 and then we broke up & evaluated our feelings & relationship for the month of February.
(It was hard especially because of Valentine's Day & my birthday!) 

We realized that being with each other is what we wanted & more importantly we felt the Lord had really brought us together. We reunited & dated until August 2, 2011 when Nathan got down on one knee & asked me to be his wife! What a special & exciting moment?! 3 months & 18 days later we were married on November 20, 2011... that day was the best day ever. I suppose it was a quick time of dating/engagement but I think the old saying, "when you know, you know" is definitely true!

Here we are nearly 3 months of marriage later & celebrating our very first Valentine's Day together! I feel humbled & blessed to be able to share this day with a man I love & respect... and we get to do it for the rest of our lives.
 


2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture! Hope your day was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's framed & in our bedroom! It was a wonderful day, looks like yours was too! :)

    ReplyDelete