Thursday, February 23, 2012

Newest "job"

This week my house is much more messy... but that's ok. I also really haven't been that productive or crafty... but that's ok. I started my newest "job" this week! I can't believe it but I get paid to cuddle a sweet little 3 week old baby boy named, Dylan.

He is so precious. His mom is the sweetest! I feel extremely blessed to be able to have this job that I'm loving & bring in some extra funds for our little family!

Meet Dylan! 2 weeks & 6 days old.
Sweet cheeks & perfect lips!
Ah! I just love this part!

Pensive little face.




I love my job.


Pretty much I have the best 2 jobs ever! So I hang out with Dylan some mornings & I pick up "my" other 3 in the afternoon! Good practice I suppose. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! He's brand new! What an honor that his parents chose you to care for him at such a young age. Great practice!! =)

    ReplyDelete