Sunday, July 1, 2012

True Life: My Guest Bedroom is in SHAMBLES.

This post is partially for you & mostly for me! For you because I just want you to know (if you don't already know me) my house is far from perfect! I'm still learning how to live with my husband & how to maintain a home as beautifully as my mother did for me. This post is for me... to use as incentive.

We moved to West Palm Beach well over a month ago now! It is past the time where my guest room should be in order & functioning. It will serve as: guest room (everyone is welcome!!), study, craft supply room, office & storage. Right now it is serving as a mess holder... observe. 

Yeah.........

So I was doing so well when we moved in & then I hit that wall. Yes, I hit it hard! 

I was on the right track... I found these & loved them. $12.99? Heck yes.
AND I found this! Bedding... quilt, shams & dust ruffle for $20!! I needed some fun Florida bedding!
Like I said... I was on the right track but then I hit the wall. Tomorrow I will be conquering this!
 ... and this

Look! My favorite chair is under there!  

Yes, that is stuff billowing out of that closet! (Oh hey- what's up!?)

Check in soon for the finished product. Then I can host my friends & family in our new home!



No comments:

Post a Comment