Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Green Market on the Waterfront!

Tonight we double dated with our new friends Matt & Mel! We had a blast. (despite the fact that Matt is a Gator. I'll let that slide on account of Mel's awesomeness!) ;)

We walked downtown from our apartment to the waterfront where every Wednesday night they do a Green Market! (a Farmer's Market... I don't know why they call it a Green Market down here!)




This should be the national monument!

Hehe!

I found a Siamese leaf! ;)

Or a heart leaf!

Ruth Chris steak sandwich, I had a bite & it was very tasty!

Up close & personal!

Hiding behind his strawberry fan.

We're sweaty but having fun!

YUM! Best BBQ I've had down here!

Parrots?! They were tearing into their dinner!

Nom nom nom!

They made a mess for sure!

Love this building.

It's different than all the rest.

Old windows are my favorite.

Fruit!







Mel taking lots of pictures too!


Another neat building!


We had a great evening with Matt & Mel. We tried new things, saw pretty buildings & got free Slurpees from Seven11! I'm so grateful to find new friends that live so close & have such similar interests. The Lord is to good & gracious to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment