Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gone Fishin'

After an awesome service today we decided to go fishing! (Now that we both have our fishing licenses!) I decided to take along my camera & take some shots of our surroundings!
We fished under a draw bridge.

It was cool & shady under it... it was super cool looking too!

I caught 3 fish at one time! Holler.

Look at that HUGE fish!

It was a lovely day. About 20 minutes after I snapped this picture it started to rain... while the sun continued to beamed!

I can't decide which pictures I like best!






My cute hubby in his natural element!

I love this man.



All in all it was a successful fishing trip for me! Nathan was so sweet to keep my hooks baited & take all my fish off for me. I caught about 20 fish (all itty bitty of course) & we had a ball! We followed up our fishing trip with some Havana's... delicious Cuban food. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment