Saturday, September 28, 2013

One Month!


I can't believe it has been one whole month since Raleigh James Price entered our world! He has been a joy!! Motherhood is much harder and much more rewarding than I ever could have guessed. I love this baby boy with all my heart... and then some. Nathan & I just stare at him in disbelief that he is ours!
With the teddy bear Papa bought me!

A few dates to remember:

On September 22nd marked one month. That morning Raleigh rolled over! I was stunned. I mean, we knew he was strong... but dang! I guess his daddy has been training him well! (They do tummy time and Nathan tells Raleigh to do his pushups! ha. It's pretty cute to watch.)

On September 15th Raleigh went to church for the first time. That day he also lost his umbilical cord!

On September 6th Raleigh had his newborn photoshoot. I LOVE all of the pictures!! How in the world am I going to choose which ones to print!?

On August 31st Raleigh experienced his first College Gameday! (We're raising him right!) ;)

On August 24th we went home from the hospital!

On August 22nd Raleigh was born!!!



Raleigh likes:
milk
his swing
bath time
outside
walks
white noise
music
his paci
mommy & daddy
his activity mat
bouncing
peeing when he's naked
facetiming with his family & friends!

Raleigh dislikes:
gas
wet & poopy diapers
gas drops
wind blowing in his face
spitting up
red lights 

Are we done yet mom!?

This month has been wonderful! We are thankful to be this sweet little boys parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment