Monday, September 16, 2013

My new norm.


It's Monday & 1pm. So far I've fed Raleigh (4 times) and I've eaten too. 
I could have done laundry or dishes, but I haven't. 

I had a great conversation with Whitney. I had coffee and oatmeal... I even painted my nails while face timing with her! It was lovely & much needed "girl time"! 

Yesterday was a great day. We took Raleigh to church for the first time! I needed it. Corporate worship and teaching is so good for the soul. 
Raleigh's outfit was pretty darn cute. It was a handmedown from the Dorseys! He also lost his umbilical cord...finally!!
After our busy day... we came home & rested. Raleigh was pooped!! 
That night I decided it was time for Raleigh to sleep in his own room! He nursed, I changed him, swaddled him & placed him in his swing. Soon after he was out! I scooped him up and placed him in his crib... he was not phased at all! I *may* have slept with the baby monitor next to my pillow. :)

Raleigh slept for 5 hours straight!! Yay!!! He nursed and then slept another 2.5 hours. I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke! We'll try again tonight. 

I suppose I could do laundry now... or dishes... or a bunch of other chores. But maybe I'll just cuddle and hold my sweet baby boy. Mondays aren't too bad! I'm liking my new norm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment