Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Momma.


Never in my life have I ever had such an appreciation for my mother as I do now. It's not like I didn't appreciate her before... its just now... I know.


I know the ache she feels because she loves me so much.
I know the hurt she felt when she saw me hurt.
I know the helplessness she felt when there was nothing she could do.
I know the joy she felt when she saw me succeed.
I know there is no other mom I'd rather have!

When I had Raleigh, she was quick to take care of me and him! She told me it was ok to cry when my hormones were all whacky. I believed her and cried. She lovingly washed our clothes and cleaned my house. She prepared and cooked healthy meals for us. She kissed my son's head and sang to him, just as she had done to me.

Watching my mom with my son has made me realize all the more, what an amazing example of a beautiful mother I have. I am thankful to walk in her footsteps and tenderly care for others.

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you and understand you all the more!
A special thank you to Sarah Gray Photography for these beautiful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment