Thursday, September 12, 2013

Three Weeks!


Wow. It was a busy week for Raleigh!! Let's recap with some pictures!

Sarah Gray came to meet Raleigh. It was so wonderful seeing her, catching up & lounging around with her & my sweet baby boy. Sarah is an incredibly talented photographer, check her out here! I mean she is gooooood. I'm so blessed to have talented friends who can capture sweet moments like Raleigh's first days! 

We woke up & set up! (While lounging in our pjs & sipping coffee!)
She is a baby whisperer. (Seriously... she's good) See....?!

Yeah.... & that's not even the tip of the iceberg!!! I cannot wait to see the rest!!!!
That night we went out for Raleigh's first dinner at a restaurant. (9/6/13) We went to CityPlace and ate at Brewzii's. Yum!
Auntie Katherine also came into town! As well as "Gramma & Papa". Raleigh kept them all entertained! 
We went to a Palm Beach classic for lunch, Hamburger Heaven! (We also go stuck there due to a monsoon!!!)

Raleigh made new faces & sounds this week! The cutest squeaky noises. 
He also LOVES the swing. Thanks to the Ramos Family for letting us try it out!!
(Sorry it's blurry... it's hard to get a picture in focus with a moving object!) ;)

Raleigh also took his first bottle this week! Daddy got to feed him while I watched, it was a little weird for me... I was kind of sad & equally enjoying my "freedom". 

Raleigh also got baby acne this week! :( He is still the cutest little thing I've ever laid my eyes on!

Finally to wrap up this week, Raleigh got to meet his uncle!! Owen drove down from Raleigh, NC to meet his nephew Raleigh James!
Yep! Raleigh loves his Uncle Owen!

It's been a busy and wonderful week, filled with family & friends! We're blessed to share & make all of these memories with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment