Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The mom cut...


I always wondered why first time moms seemed to always chop off their hair?! 

Well, I am now that person. 

It's been three years since my last major hair style cut... so it was time!! Not to mention Raleigh has started to grab my hair. Also when I put him on my shoulder I usually ended up trying to get my hair out of his face! So it was definitely time!!!


Almost an entire foot of hair off!! Unfortunately I couldn't donate it since I had ombré... which was a deal breaker for Locks of Love & Pantene's a Beautiful Lengths. :(

I can still pull it back out of my face... which was vital! I still haven't tried it curly but I'm sure it will be much curlier since there isn't a pound of hair weighing down my bounce! 

Sometimes you just need a change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment