Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pregnancy Questionaire


How far along: 38 weeks (and 3 days!)
Total weight gain: gained 30 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: yeah... maternity or spandex! (Let me just tell you, maternity underwear were the best purchase EVER!!)
Stretch marks: Still here. I think I've started getting used to them.
Sleep: I'm sleeping really well surprisingly! I think it's because I'm not working anymore and I don't lay in bed counting down how many hours I have left to sleep... instead I take my time and just rest.
Best moment of this week: Hmmmmm... I've enjoyed cooking for my husband and having time to rest.
Miss anything: Cool weather! It's so dang hot... and baking a baby isn't making that any easier. Also, being able to bend over!! I feel like I can't breathe & I'm squishing Raleigh.
Movement: Well I think Raleigh is running out of room. I've gotten pretty paranoid about his movement because it's much slower now and I think I've also gotten really used to the feeling so I don't always notice it. More often now I sit down and actually monitor his movement... and then I realize he is moving, it's just more subtle and slow. Oh I can't wait to lay my eyes on him!!
Food cravings: Breakfast. I LOVE all breakfast foods! I've gotten back on a Lucky Charms kick again. Haha! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just not eating soon enough...
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, it looks like I smuggled a basketball under my shirt!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Not really... sadly. Just hip pain & braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out: Still in, but really close to being out still! 
Wedding rings on or off: On! Whoohoo!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but growing impatient!
Looking forward to: Going into labor and meeting this baby boy! 
My little basketball belly... ok... it's not so little! I'm SO ready to meet this kid. Taken at 38 weeks and 2 days.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! I love it! I can't wait to see you when he arrives!!!! I need to call you tomorrow. I miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete