Monday, August 19, 2013

39 weeks- Pregnancy Questionnaire


How far along: 39 weeks & 5 days

Total weight gain: gained 30 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm going to miss them! They're so darn comfy! However I have noticed a few of my maternity tops are on the snug side!!!
Stretch marks: Still here. 
Sleep: I've had a few really rough nights but overall I get sleep...eventually!
Best moment of this week: I really had a great Sunday at church! I'm going to miss being there for a few weeks!
Miss anything: sushi, rare meat, being able to walk outside without getting super hot and turning pink immediately annnnnnnnd sleeping comfortably! 
Movement: On Saturday evening I realized Raleigh hadn't moved much. It freaked me out but before I fell asleep I felt a few small movements. As I went about my Sunday I continued to monitor him. I drank orange juice, a coke, iced water... & he just didn't do his normal spastic moves & rolls! I decided we should go get checked out just because I'd HATE to ignore potential risky signs. So we headed into L&D. It worked out in the end... we were able to sign all of our paperwork & get acquainted with the hospital more! We got an ultrasound which showed us our lazy baby was just perfect. He has little room & was just sleepy! Even the u/s tech spent nearly 30 minutes trying to get him to move and wake up! She estimates Raleigh is measuring 8 lbs & 8 ounces... give or take a pound!
Food cravings: Pancakes & Cheeseburgers. Ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling really good!
Have you started to show yet: definitely. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks... 1cm dilated, 70% effaced, -3 ... woohoo!!! Progress. 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but really close to being out still! 
Wedding rings on or off: Still on. I'm shocked!!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, excited, nervous...
Looking forward to: besides meeting our little man? Experiencing childbirth with my husband & seeing our families soon! 
Late at night before bed, 39 weeks & 4 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment