Friday, June 8, 2012

Show & Tell Friday!

This week has FLOWN by. Wow. I had to check my calendar to make sure it was in fact Friday!

So I love today's thrifty find! It's a compilation of thrifty finds made into one big display. So here it is!
The large frame is from a church library that had a hideous paining in it! We actually used it to display pictures at our wedding too! It was free!

Inside the large frame is a compilation of pictures from our engagement & wedding. Also there is  artwork, fabric and of course the P!

I found this heavy iron frame at a garage sale in Raleigh for only 25 cents! It didn't have glass so I decided to go with some fabric I already had on hand.
I saw this little piece in a thrift store with Maw Maw (Nathan's gma) & fell in love with it as soon as I laid my eyes on it! I fully intended to pay the $1 but of course Maw Maw treated me to it. Now I think of her when I look at it, which I love.

Another garage sale find! This one comes from Wake Forest, NC & I found it for 25 cents too. I accidentally broke the glass so I just figured fabric was another good option! I had this fabric already too. 
I found this tiny frame with a bunch of other ones in different colors at a thrift store in Western Carolina. I think this one may have cost 50 cents? I love them! 
There you have it! I think it feels cozy & kinda eclectic but contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment