Friday, June 1, 2012

Show & Tell Friday!

Today is another two for one special! Now that things are settling back down I should be able to do my Show & Tell thirfting finds every Friday again! Nathan helped me with these thrifting finds & his muscles were invaluable! ;)

Here is our first major wow find! I love this chair. It's the perfect reading chair. It's comfy, it spins, & it has a matching ottoman!


Yes, this is possibly one of my favorite purchases. How much did we spend? OH, $10. Yeah... For the chair & the ottoman... $10.

When we moved down to Florida we packed up everything we owned in a moving truck that was suppose to be for 2-3 rooms. We packed our entire house in that. One thing we had to leave behind was our dining room table. (It wasn't my favorite anyway!) As soon as I got down here the look was on! We couldn't have people over for dinner without a dining room table!! I found this guy who has used furniture store here (still out of my price range) but he had a storage unit that he was trying to make room in, so he was ready to sell!

Here it is! I really didn't have to do anything.
I'm such a fan of the unique details.

Eventually I'll recover these, but they're in surprisingly good condition! 

I got the entire set for $80! 

I'd have to say Nathan & I were pretty proud of ourselves! To celebrate our finds we had our first dinner guests. It was so nice to host Matt & Amanda! 

People in Wake Forest: Get excited because this sweet couple is moving to you! Matt is starting at SEBTS & Nathan & I are so jealous you guys get them!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I just love a deal. Please post more apartment pictures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete