Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where to begin?

Well, this is my second blog. The first I have "retired". It served as my journal & way of keeping my loved ones up to date on my adventures in Romania. You can read that here if you like!

So, why start a new blog? Hmm... a lot has changed! I've moved (technically twice), gotten married (don't worry, only once) and we've started settling into our little home. I'm not working with orphans currently (which is what I did in Romania)... instead I nanny for 3 privileged kids who still need love & care. I move my furniture often. I think of ways to rearrange everything! I enjoy anything that involves fabric, a hot glue gun, paint or thrift store/ garage sale finds! My husband is finishing his Master's and works in a church and I'm a nanny... you know we're on a budget!

Anyway, I figure I love reading blogs... gaining ideas for my home, finding new recipes, being encouraged & getting inspired so I hope this blog can do that for others too. (Plus I really enjoy jotting down life as it goes, it's always fun to go back and reminisce!)

Let the "journey" commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment