Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick Fix for Sad Wood!


Both my mother & grandmother swear by this stuff! In fact, I even got some from Santa in my stocking this year! This magical fix is called Liquid Gold & that is what it is. We're renting & I'm not really a fan of our oak cabinets. You know know me... I'd love to slap a colorful coat of paint on them & add some fun hardware ALAS I cannot. Instead I can shine them up & give them new life in less than 5 minutes (my kitchen is tiny & we're short on storage)!
These pictures don't do the difference justice... but you can tell that the one on the left is rather drab while the one on the right has sheen! (and smells good too)
So try some Liquid Gold! It's only $5.47 at Lowes & it really does give your wood a quick update!


No comments:

Post a Comment