Monday, January 23, 2012

My Hubby is going out of town... (project time)

Well, for the first time in our marriage we'll spend our nights apart. For a good cause of course! Nathan is going to be with his mom while she has surgery tomorrow. Please pray for Carol's surgery Tuesday 1/24 & a speedy recovery. We're praying that this will remove all of the cancer & that this will be the end of that!

So... while the Hubs is gone and I'm at home only working part-time I've decided I NEED to do something to fill my time! I have gone through my list of things I can afford and what I'd like to accomplish. I will make sure to post before & afters.


1. FINISH our Thank You cards! AH, if you're reading this and still haven't gotten a 'thank you' from us it is on its way!
2. Refinish our ugly (but free) bedside table.
3. Paint our Craigslist find dresser.
4. Mount our TV above our fireplace!!
5. Have "girl time"!
6. Finish the book From the Ashes, a suspense thriller a friend wrote and that came out last week! (It's GOOD).

Hmmm, that's probably all I'll have time for! So... make sure to pray for my mother-in-law Carol & my Hubs as he takes care of her! I'm so glad I married a man who loves and cares for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment