Sunday, February 17, 2013

Milk... cause for a meltdown.

CONFESSION:
Saturday morning I woke up at 5:45am... first problem. I woke up because I was starving!!! I've never in my life been a breakfast eater. Really, I don't ever wake up because I'm hungry. I was just imagining a delicious bowl of cereal (again who am I?? I don't eat cereal very often!) and I convinced myself to get more sleep and I'll eat cereal when I wake up at a better hour. 

That better hour came around and I was so looking forward to that big bowl of cereal with that delicious cold milk. (Also, I've never really been a milk drinker! I could typically care less if we have milk in our fridge.). I walked into the kitchen and realized my husband had finished off the ENTIRE gallon of milk! I whined and pouted and probably said things I'm not proud of... and then went into our room to pout some more!

My handsome husband is so smart... check out his solution to our new problem! I love that man.
His and her milk!
Marriage is about compromise and grace! Thankfully my Nathan is good at both. He's good.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! All I wanted while I was pregnant was things I could consume with a spoon ... cereal, ice cream, soup, etc. So weird what your body goes through!!

    ReplyDelete