Monday, February 11, 2013

Growing Belly! 6-12 weeks

One thing that a lot of my "mom friends" have told me is to, "take lots of pictures of your growing belly"!
We missed weeks 7 & 8... but here are a few weeks of this baby's progress! 
At this point not too much had changed... I just felt bloated. Oh please, I didn't even know what bloat was!!
Just feeling chubby... and sick.

A little progress, but mostly bloat! I also started feeling much better this week!

Feeling more like myself!
Oh.my.word. This past weekend I knew this baby was growing!! I'm explaining this picture as bloat+pizza+baby!
I'm thinking from here on out I'm only going to get bigger! I'm trying to be ok with it... but it's a little harder than I thought! I am thankful that baby Price continues to grow. I can't wait for our next appointment!

1 comment:

  1. It's SO fuN!! Being pregnant can be hard but it is OH SO worth it. And yes, take LOTS of pictures. I love looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete