Sunday, February 10, 2013

Auntie Katherine!

 
My sister's reaction was probably my absolute favorite! I have NO doubt that Katherine will be the very best Aunt there is. This video makes me want to cry every time I watch it... and no it's not just the hormones! I LOVE that I surprised her... she thought I had bought her leggings! Ha. Little did she know it was a precious little onesie for her future niece or nephew. Also, notice the cup that was totally in her lap that she completely disregards as it falls down as soon as she jumps up!! She was the first family member I told of our news & I swore her to secrecy. She was awesome. She helped me pull of our Christmas surprise! I'll fill you in on that later! 

I love you Katherine, I feel so blessed to know this baby has such a wonderful Aunt.

1 comment: