Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire:


Well this is fun! Here goes....

How far along: 35 weeks (and 2 days!)

Total weight gain: gained 25 lbs. 

Maternity clothes: what about them?! You know I've been rocking my maternity pants!!

Stretch marks: ohhhh yes. Despite my efforts... they're here. 

Sleep: I actually slept pretty well last night! Nathan makes fun of my grunts while trying to roll over! Lol

Best moment of this week: seeing Raleigh's face! He actually cooperated with our growth scan ultrasound. I cried when I saw him. He is so handsome! 

Miss anything: sushi. I really want it! Spicy tuna to be exact. Also sleeping on my back... oh and being able to shave my legs easily!! 

Movement: oh yes! The other day Nathan was on the other side of my office & we both just watched my belly rolling back & forth! I love when he catches these things with me & we can experience them together!

Food cravings: anything that is bad for me... well that & corn on the cob (which I make bad for me) & sliced tomatoes! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: occasionally random smells, but thankfully not nearly as much as my first trimester! 

Have you started to show yet: ha! Is that a joke?!

Gender: boy!! 

Labor signs: hip pain & Braxton Hicks contractions.... but not really anything else. 

Belly button in or out: soooooooo close to being out! It's out when I'm laying down! 

Wedding rings on or off: on!!! Yay! I'm pleasantly surprised I'm still comfortably wearing them!

Happy or moody most of the time: I think I'm happy...... my hubby may say I'm moody! Lol

Looking forward to: meeting this little boy!!! 

Our ultrasound from this week! 35 weeks. I'm so in love. I can't wait to kiss his cheeks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment