Saturday, June 8, 2013

Growing Belly 21-28 weeks


Whew! A lot has happened in the last 8 weeks! Mr. Raleigh has grown quite a bit... and apparently so have I! So here is the recap:
Late night shot in my pjs! 

After a delicious sushi dinner! (Don't worry... I stuck with tempura!)

This week Nathan was out of town... He had the opportunity to go to a huge church planting conference! Also, I NEVER show my bare belly but I was shocked how much my body had changed! Pardon my pasty whiteness! ;)

Feeling good and clearly rocking a preggo belly! Yay. 

25 weeks and wearing my $12 maternity dress from Kohl's! Love that place. 

Tired but thankfully not sick! 

Not sure what I was doing with my face..... but this was the best one! Lol

Annnnnnnd 28 weeks! Officially in my third trimester! How did that happen so quickly!? 

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is wrapping up. I'm just praying that I continue to feel well and that this heat/humidity will be nice to me! Raleigh is a big boy and we're grateful he is growing and is healthy! With our last ultrasound at 28 weeks we were told he is in the 89% for growth and is estimated to weigh 3lbs already! Crazy. 

Next time I'd better not wait 8 weeks to post my growth... I may just have a baby by then!!! Holy moly, what a thought!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment