Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A friendly PSA!


If it was never appropriate to talk about a lady's weight pre pregnancy, why do people feel the need to discuss it durning? Don't get me wrong... it doesn't offend me when someone talks about my baby's growth and keeps it to the "oh, look at your belly, he is getting so big" statements. It's the moments people feel the need to use words like huge or ginormous when referencing me. Or how about the random strangers that can't believe I'm only "x" many months along... "are you sure they got your due date right?!" Lady... I don't even know you!! People- have some common sense! It's just not wise to discuss such things with hormonal women... Ever. The End! :)

1 comment:

  1. So, pregnant you and pregnant me (from 2010) are obviously on the same wave-length! :) http://4evens.blogspot.com/2010/12/public-service-announcement-things-not.html

    ReplyDelete