Monday, April 1, 2013

Popcorn & Progress

Mr. Raleigh is growing everyday. I can feel him moving more and more. It's usually when I'm still... which this past weekend wasn't very much!! It feels like popcorn popping... or a little thump thump thump from the inside out! I love it. It's pretty bizarre and awesome!

In other news we finally got Raleigh's crib out of our living room! Consequently we have a desk in our living room now. One step at a time! I must admit... I had a bit of inspiration for working on Mr. Raleigh's room...

You see, my sweet friend Melodie has been preggo friend down here. I've loved every minute of it!! BUT she is no longer pregnant. Her sweet baby girl decided to grace the world with her presence today! She had us all fooled... considering she wasn't due for another 3.5 weeks! Just yesterday Mel was telling me she thought Honor would arrive late. I said, "Oh! You think you'll have a May baby!?" little did we know! I guess I realized today how quickly pregnancy flies by! I feel like just yesterday Mel was telling me she was pregnant... now she's a mommy of a beautiful baby girl! Before I know it, I'll have a baby boy in my arms and my life will forever be changed too. Happy Birthday Honor Adele Hux, I can't wait to introduce you to your sure to be friend Raleigh James Price!


No comments:

Post a Comment