Sunday, April 14, 2013

Growing Belly! 17-20 weeks

Well, I don't exactly feel adorable in these pictures... but I think it's important to mark little mister's growth! Soooooo here it is!

I'm not sure why I looked so big this particular evening! BUT I sure did.
Whew. Sorry about my posture! Clearly I was tired. 
A guest appearance by Twix Hux! We're loving dog sitting for him.
Whoohoo! Half way mark! Feeling good & loving the 2nd trimester!
I am understanding why they call the 2nd trimester the "honeymoon period". I'm feeling Raleigh move everyday. I'm not super uncomfortable. I have more energy and I'm not sick! I'm savoring these moments and realizing... this is quickly coming to an end & soon we'll get to meet our little boy. Amazing.
Just for fun... look how 10 weeks can make a difference!
Thanks prenatal vitamins, my hair has grown a lot in ten weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment