Monday, May 19, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter (ice cream) Cake!


Y'all. I'm not trying to brag when I tell you I made a really delicious cake tonight! It's the truth!! I found this recipe on Pinterest (thank you technology!) and put my own spin on it. It is SO easy and SO good. 

Cake Ingredients:
One box of chocolate cake
3 eggs
1 cup of water
1 pint of Ben & Jerry's peanut butter world ice cream 

Yeah... That's it. 

Dump all that together and use you mixer for a few minutes until it's creamy and smooth. Take a bunt pan and grease it, I used cocoa powder to powder it per my original source's genius suggestion!   

Bake at 350* for 45 minutes. 

Now I added a little something extra! Who doesn't love a good topping?! 

I reduced over low heat a couple scoops of creamy peanut butter in a pan and whisked in about 3/4 cup of milk. I then added about 1.5 tablespoons of brown sugar and whisked until smooth and creamy! 

After the cake cooled (enough... I'm terrible about waiting!!) I flipped it out and drizzled the peanut butter sauce over it and ta-da!! 

Pass me a fork & a glass of milk!! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment