Monday, February 24, 2014

Six Months


Happy 1/2 Birthday to my sweet little man!! Time is truly flying, yet we feel like he has been a part of our lives forever.

What's New:
  • Raleigh loves food now, pretty much everything we give him! 
  • He wants to crawl SO badly & is closer to learning than I'd like! 
  • He has two teeth & is working on a few more up top. 
  • He loves to stick out his tongue & roll is wrists around.
  • He is terrified of the sound of a nose blowing!? 
  • He rolls, scoots and rotates into everyyyything.
  • He enjoys clapping and jumping.
  • He can put a paci in his mouth all by himself!
  • He sits up unassisted.
  • He has gotten so much better with other kids. He enjoys watching them play and it seems like he's taking it ALL in!
  • He loves when Daddy throws him in the air.
  • He giggles when you tickle his ribs, tummy or feet.
  • Also, I'm pretty sure his eyes are green now. They tend to change with what he wears, but everyday they look a little more green to me!

Can you see that little tooth? I thought I'd miss his gummy smile, but maybe I love those little teeth even more!?

Mr. Green Eyes



Wow, I see his daddy right here!!!
Goodness, he makes me swoon. He loves people & is so friendly! Even though he's started his "cling to momma" phase, which can be frustrating... I think I'll soak it in because I know there will be one day (sooner than I'd like) where it will be the opposite. Happy half birthday Raleigh James!

No comments:

Post a Comment