Monday, August 17, 2015

Time, please slow down!

{apparently this didn't publish when it was supposed to... so sorry that it's out of order! I wrote this 1.5 months ago!} 

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I wrote Anderson's birth story! Next week he'll be 3 months old?! How is this possible? 

Anderson is the easiest, most laid back baby I've ever met! He is so smiley & joyful. He doesn't take his eyes off of his brother, partially because anything could happen & also because he adores him. 
Raleigh has more than warmed up to Anderson. He really loves "his baby"! As soon as Raleigh wakes up... the first thing he does is locate Anderson. It makes my heart melt! 
Some things about Anderson:
-He now rolls over from tummy to back!
-He smiles a lot!!
-He'll giggle for his daddy!
-He enjoys baths!
-He went on his first boat ride with Grandee, Maw Maw, Mommy & Raleigh!
-He celebrated his first 4th of July with Papa & Gramma {while mommy & daddy had a date!!}
-He is kind of a lazy nurser so I've been pumping a lot more this go around! I used to hate pumping, but it's actually not that bad!
-He did NOT like those 2 month shots 
-He loves being passed around at church, it doesn't phase him one bit!
-He started sleeping through the night by 7 weeks?! 
-He is SUPER vocal! We've got a talker! 
-I can't imagine life without him! 💙


The cutest little calf for Cow Appreciation Day! {thanks, Anderson, for sharing your CFA with everyone! ha}

We love you Anderson!! Life is more fun with you in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment