Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A random assortment makes plenty of sense...

For whatever reason I was slow to hang things up in our dining room in this new home. Come to think of it, that was also the last place I hung things in our last home!?
Weird.
Maybe it's because I like food so much? Maybe I just consume my food with complete disregard for my surroundings? Possibly...

Anyway, I finally made a choice & hung stuff up! (with the hubby's help of course)

Whoa, that's a lot of red. FYI those are the only 2 red walls in our house, thankfully my colors worked with the walls that were already painted! Also, I just love that mirror!

My random assortment of 'art'.

I found this at Anthropology. (on clearance of course, who has that kind of $$!? I got it for $7)

I've shared this before but, I just love it. North Carolina is where we met, married & had our first home together! I wonder who took the time to stitch it together? Thrifted- $5

I found this window at a garage sale for $10. I painted it black & put 8x10s trimmed down in it! I love our engagement pictures. (Thanks again, Kelly)

Last piece, I just love these calendar pages. This one is from February (my birth month). I'm still on the hunt for October (Nathan's birth month... which is now!!). Thrifted- $5
Our home is feeling more complete! Let's be real though, I'll never being finished! I have way too much fun changing things up!

2 comments:

  1. How funny my Mom has had two of those old calender pages framed for as long as I can remember, I have never seen anyone else have them before!

    ReplyDelete